Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla - secondly

Swimsuit
For summer 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier created again a collection for La Perla. This time he also implements swimwear. The hand made collection features Gaultier’s signature details such as straps with buckles and bands of mesh creating the illusion of a slashed suit. It will be available from Gaultier and La Perla stores from January.
... I have to say - it's amazing, but I think, I would never wear this swimsuit, because I don't want to look like a chipmunk ...

Chipmunk swimsuit
Swimwear
Lingerie
Lingerie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Golden Globes 2016: My favorite Dresses

Credit: Golden Globes / HFPA Photographer Einmal mehr sind die Golden Globes und damit die sogenannte Generalprobe für die Oscars über ...