Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

10 years shoes by Rupert Sanderson - a silver edition


"It's incredible to think that 10 years ago I was sitting at my little kitchen table in Bologna, looking at about six shoes and thinking, 'ok, what do I do now?'" shoe designer Rupert Sanderson laughed.

To his 10-year anniversary Rupert Sanderson has picked 10 of his iconic shoes and has re-interpreted them to be the anniversary silver capsule collection available by special order. And each one is better than the next!

"Sometimes when I see what's out there I think, 'oh, maybe I should have been a bit crazier'," he told Vogue UK. "There's a lot of noise out there. There's a lot of crazy shoes out there! But they stand up. When I see it on a woman's foot, I think 'I'm right'. I was right to take the time to get the line right, rather than adding things. There's such truth in a line."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Golden Globes 2016: My favorite Dresses

Credit: Golden Globes / HFPA Photographer Einmal mehr sind die Golden Globes und damit die sogenannte Generalprobe für die Oscars über ...