Sonntag, 6. November 2011

Melissa x Gareth Pugh = ...


If the British designer Gareth Pugh and the Brazilian footwear label Melissa cooperate, the outcomes are sandals and flats, which look like sculptures - but very comfortable sculptures. "The idea for the sandal was taken from the vented outfits produced for my first show in Paris - these formed an exoskeleton," said Pugh to style.com. "The Melissa style has quite an amour-like quality to it, which I love, but essentially they’re an open work sandal, nothing as weighty or as cumbersome as armor."



Next Gareth Pugh has a collaboration with the beauty line MAC - comes out in January 2012. "Well at least I know what my mom’s getting for Christmas this year!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Golden Globes 2016: My favorite Dresses

Credit: Golden Globes / HFPA Photographer Einmal mehr sind die Golden Globes und damit die sogenannte Generalprobe für die Oscars über ...