Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Lenny Kravitz rocks "mademoiselle chairs"

Kartell "goes rock!": The musician Lenny Kravitz reinterpreted six "mademoiselle chairs" which were originally designed by Philippe Starck. The rock icon used exotic textiles of fur, leather, python and woven materials. "Philippe Starck has been wonderfully supportive my design endeavours, so when he asked me if I would interpret his 'mademoiselle chair' for kartell, I was excited about the idea of two icons collaborating in this way. The Kravitz design take on the 'mademoiselle chair' is haute couture meets rock and roll," said Lenny Kravitz about his newest work.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Golden Globes 2016: My favorite Dresses

Credit: Golden Globes / HFPA Photographer Einmal mehr sind die Golden Globes und damit die sogenannte Generalprobe für die Oscars über ...